Pray for Our President in Turbulent Times
In a bold stand, Franklin Graham and more than 250 prominent Christian leaders are calling for prayer this Sunday, June 2, for President Donald J. Trump.
Graham, the CEO of Samaritan’s Purse, and other faith leaders are setting aside this day to pray that “God would protect, strengthen, embolden, and direct the president.”
Graham wrote, “President Trump’s enemies continue to try everything to destroy him, his family, and the presidency. In the history of our country, no president has been attacked as he has.I believe the only hope for him, and this nation, is God.”
This is an urgent summons to prayer for a man who is far from perfect – but who has done more for religious liberty, pro-life and family values, Israel, our economy, our military, and American sovereignty and security than any other modern president.
Many credible ministries prophesied that Donald J. Trump was called to be a Cyrus, not as a typical churchgoer, but as a man with a divine commission to bring reformation to the nation.
Graham said he felt an urgency in his heart to call for this day of prayer because “attacks on the president are intensifying to a level we’ve never seen before.”
Recently, Franklin Graham said, “It’s one thing to have a president that we disagree with and you may not vote for — but to have the all-out hatred… it distracts the president, and it weakens our country…”
“It’s dangerous. And if we don’t pray, I’m afraid for the president, and I’m afraid for the presidency.”
“It doesn’t matter if you are Republican or Democrat,” said Tony Perkins, president of Family Research Council. “I believe that leaders are led by God to do the right thing because people are praying for them.”
There is a war on for the soul of our nation – and that war is raging in Washington DC over God’s agenda for awakening, reformation and America’s destiny.
Please join millions of believers this Sunday as we seek the Lord together for His eternal purposes over our nation and our president to prevail!
National Day of Prayer Call
for President Donald J. Trump
Sunday, June 2, 2019
3:00 pm (Central time)
To join the call
access code 531167#
1PM| Pacific Time / AZ time
2PM| Mountain Time
3PM| Central Time
4PM| Eastern Time
- Lord, we pray that on June 2, congregations, families and intercessors would be in prayer for our president, his family and the nation.
- Would You draw the hearts of millions into the courts of Heaven to plead for mercy on our president, his administration and our country! On this special day of prayer, we ask You to protect, strengthen, encourage, and guide the president and his advisors.
- We ask that You remember Your many promises to our nation and the many prophetic words that Donald Trump would be a Cyrus in our day. We contend for the fullness of his calling to be manifest and for the powers of darkness that oppose Your purposes through him to be restrained.
- We pray for angelic hosts to be released to watch over him, his family, staff and the Secret Service. We declare Your word in Psalm 91 over all those connected to the president that no harm will come near them.
- May the wisdom that is from heaven now rest upon those who work in the White House and Congress and the media. “But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.” James 3:17-18
- We come in the opposite spirit and speak peace and grace to those who are currently filled with hatred.We pray for the powers of darkness that seek to divide and destroy our nation to be broken. “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places”(Ephesians 6:12).
- We ask that it would be on earth as it is in heaven and that the next Great Awakening would spring forth across our land!
In Jesus’ Name. AMEN.
- Family Research Council,Washington Update, May 29, 2019
- “Franklin Graham, 250 Christian leaders call for ‘Day of Prayer’ for Trump“, FoxNews, May 29. 2019